As a Project Manager with experience in the implementation of Microsoft O365 projects, you are part of our Project Delivery Services. You are responsible for one or several projects from Initiation to closure, meaning that you manage the delivery of the projects assigned to you in terms of scope, time, budget and quality.
As a hands-on Project Manager making part of the PDS Program & Project Management Team:
- Be accountable for the successful rollout of Microsoft Cloud and Office 365 projects across a large-scale organization including SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, PowerApps and Azure.
- You assist in managing overall scope definition, planning, staffing, and delivery until closure of the Microsoft O365 (or other IT related) projects on time, within budget and in accordance with the guidelines and standards as defined by the PDS PMO (B-PM²)
- You provide guidance and assistance to the team leads and Portfolio Managers in the day-to-day management of their project and in the coordination of the teams.
- Demonstrated project management skills:
- Effectively organize team resources
- Manage & monitor project budget
- Create & follow-up on project planning
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Ability to drive consensus on planning & approach with business
- Report on project progress & risks in terms of budget, scope & planning
- Communicate with project stakeholders to manage expectations on project deliverables
We are looking for an awesome Project Manager with the following experience and/or competencies:
- You have a positive and constructive approach, both as a team player as well as in supporting the positive image of our client Ypto
- You are a clear communicator upstream and downstream, separate core information from details and define concise messages
- You are able to negotiate with different levels in the company, to close discussions to derive conclusions and to handle conflicts
- 5+ years Project Management experience (essential).
- Minimum 3 years of leading end-to-end Microsoft O365 & Governance implementation projects, including Powerplatforms.
- Demonstrated experience in leading Microsoft O365 projects
- Excellent knowledge of O365 technologies (essential).
- Excellent knowledge of Azure technologies (essential).
- Experience with 0365 on-boarding activities.
- Experience in Change Management and testing for O365 deliverables
- Knowledge of O365 management tools: Intune, Azure, AAD and O365 management portals.
- Knowledge and experiences within document management principles: Information Architecture, Content Types, Metadata, Search, …
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead.
- You have knowledge of Project Management methodologies, such as PM², PMBOK, PRINCE2 or AGILE approaches.
- You have a very good written and oral knowledge of Dutch and French and English.
- Must have high analytical abilities with an eye for details without missing the total picture.
- Experience in RFP within Public Sector will also be considered as an asset