As Service Manager you are responsible for the daily management of the service desk in which you act as an escalation point towards the business and colleagues. In this, you are responsible for the coaching of our Service Desk Agents (5 local + 2 global). You are also responsible for the development (together with the governance manager) and implementation of ITIL-processes and subsequent maintenance and follow-up. You will also be creating and following up on work instructions, building up a service-catalogue and (end-user) documentation. Lastly, you will follow-up & maintain the IT-stock and the device life cycle.
Your main responsibilities are:
- defining/formulating/managing/monitoring the definition of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- acting as a SPOC for the various business stakeholders in alignment with the Head of Running Services – specifically in the case of identifying and (proactively) resolving the root cause of incidents.
- managing the staff who monitor, report, and fulfill the SLAs and are responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of our systems.
- contributing to the development of the maintenance budget.
- taking proactive action to ensure stable and secure applications and our ICT-infrastructure to avoid potential service disruptions, attending to capacity planning and information security.
- updating operational document library and logging all service incidents.
- maintaining monitoring and management tools (i.e., scripts, procedures).
- deploying a knowledge system based on the recurrence of common errors.
- optimizing system or component performance.
- helping to build dan international service desk in the long term.