As a Project Manager with experience in the implementation of SAP ARIBA related projects, you are part of our Project Delivery Services (PDS). You are responsible for one or several projects from Initiation to closure, meaning that you manage the delivery of the projects assigned to you in terms of scope, time, budget and quality.
As a hands-on Project Manager making part of the PDS ECS Program & Project Management Team:
- You assist in managing overall scope definition, planning, staffing, and delivery until closure of the SAP ARIBA (or other IT related) projects on time, within budget and in accordance with the guidelines and standards as defined by the PDS PMO (B-PM²)
- You provide guidance and assistance to the team leads and Portfolio Managers in the day-to-day management of their project and in the coordination of the teams.
- Demonstrated project management skills:
- Effectively organize team resources
- Manage & monitor project budget
- Create & follow-up on project planning
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Ability to drive consensus on planning & approach with business
- Report on project progress & risks in terms of budget, scope & planning
- Communicate with project stakeholders to manage expectations on project deliverables
- Thorough understanding of end-to-end procurement processes (from source-tocontract until procure-to-pay)
We are looking for an awesome Project Manager with the following experience and/or competencies:
- You have a positive and constructive approach, both as a team player as well as in supporting the positive image of our client Ypto
- You are a clear communicator upstream and downstream, separate core information from details and define concise messages
- You are able to negotiate with different levels in the company, to close discussions to derive conclusions and to handle conflicts
- You have preferably between 5-10 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager within IT environments with the delivery of medium or large projects in terms of scope, time, budget and quality.
- Minimum 2 years of leading end-to-end Ariba implementation projects.
- Demonstrated experience in leading SAP Ariba projects where Ariba is integrated with ECC 6.0.
- Functional & hands-on SAP Ariba expertise in at least one of the following domains/modules:
- Spend Analysis o Supplier Lifecycle Performance
- You have knowledge of Project Management methodologies, such as PM², PMBOK, PRINCE2 or AGILE approaches.
- You have a very good written and oral knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Must have high analytical abilities with an eye for details without missing the total picture.
- Knowledge of following tools is a plus: