- Java 8 (Senior level)
- Worked on software dealing with concurrency (Senior)
- JMS (Medior, Senior level)
- MQSeries is a plus
- Junit (unit testing)
- Integration testing
- Spring 4+ (Senior)
- Spring-data (Med)
- Spring-web (Med)
- Hibernate (Senior)
- JPA (Senior)
- Maven (Senior)
- Jenkins (Medior)
- Dutch is a plus
- French is recommanded
- English is mandatory
An analyst involved in Agile projects must have the "Agile mindset" which implies:
- a positive attitude and pragmatism
- thirst for knowledge: Agile is about learning and adapting. Knowledge sharing is key to success.
- The goal of team success: Agile is about the success of the team, no individual success or heroic behavior. It is more important for the team to succeed than for the individual to have completed his/her tasks.
- There is no failure, only feedback: Agile is about taking everything as lessons, adjusting actions based on the feedback, resulting in continuous improvement.
Beyond the roles: Agile teams are cross-functional. All required disciplines are represented in the team (analysis, development, testing, … ). However, although team members have a primary role representing a discipline, they are expected to take on other roles and contribute to other disciplines whenever it helps towards reaching the sprint goal.
Required experience / knowledge (At least 6 years of relevant experience)
- Knowledge of Java, techniques, good practices and standards
- Specific requirement for agile: practical experience with Scrum