In order to be accepted, the proposed application must fully meet the following minimum requirements:
- The applicant must have the minimum skills and experience required (roles/skills/languages) ;
- The NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) annexed to this application must be completed and signed by the applicant him/herself.
Mission: Senior Information Security Officer
- Start: ASAP - Full Time OR Part-TIme (min. 3/5)
- Min. Duration: until 31/03/2023 with possible extension
- Required Seniority: Senior
Information Security Officer
The Information Security Officer has a key mission: to promote and reinforce the information security in the notary sector. The security officers are part of a small team and enjoy a varied job:
- Development and maintenance of Information Security Policies in line with the Information Security Strategy;
- We guide and coach on the implementation of the policies;
- We deliver guidance on the implementation of the security controls and reporting;
- We advise project teams on security matters (“Security by Design”);
- We perform assessments through, amongst others, penetration and vulnerability testing;
- We make users and managers aware on the cyber threats;
- We monitor conformance with policies;
- We respond to cyber incidents of various origins and to business continuity incidents;
- We keep an eye on the evolution of cyber security threat and technology landscape.
You want to
- Be the enthusiastic promotor by selling sound security practices within the organization and coaching staff to a higher maturity level
- Work in a dynamic environment with high demands on trust for a digital world which must be delivered through modern security technologies
- Advise and coach project or product teams to design services and applications with security in mind
- To perform independent testing through
- penetration testing at the application/service level on demand or pro-actively
- perform infrastructure vulnerability testing
- Get transparency on the state of play of security through the embedding of reporting throughout the organization and consolidate to address different audiences:
- Explain the security risks to the management
- Help stakeholders to find risk reduction solutions
- React to security incidents
- You have an experience in security incident management, including assessment, reaction, containment and recovery
- You have affinity with business continuity management practices
- Contribute to a dynamic and constructive security culture in the organization
- Work in an Agile environment.
Our client offers...
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector.
Where are you going to work?
- Brussels at Fednot premises
- Homeworking 3d/week