Innovation Project Manager
Strategy, Innovation and Business development
Reports to (title)
Brussels (nationaal – filialen)
Given the far-reaching transformation of energy markets in Europe, the digital & artificial intelligence revolution in full swing and the intense competition in Belgium, innovation and business development are at the core of Luminus’ missions.
The Innovation Product Developer will be part of the Strategy, Innovation and Business Development Department, which has overall responsibility for:
1) The development of an innovative and future-oriented strategy for Luminus;
2) The delivery in time and quality of the 4-year plan of Luminus (MTP), in cooperation with Finance;
3) The management of the Transformation Plan;
4) The management of Luminus’ innovation program, “Innovating 4 Luminus”;
5) the scaling and industrialization of new customers’ solutions for which the business model has received first customer validations;
6) The further expansion of Luminus’ footprint through external growth.
To support the team in generating and developing innovative solutions, we are currently looking for an Innovation Project Manager. This person has both an entrepreneurial profile and knows their way around inside a corporate organization. The main responsibility will be to transform ideas into solutions ready to go to the market. You will work with the Belgian innovation ecosystem and connect with ongoing innovation initiatives within the Group. Together with the Innovation Manager you support the agile way of working of the innovation team and support the cultural transformation of Luminus to boost entrepreneurship.
Your duties & Responsabilities
The position is exposed to the top management level and relies on close interactions with other Divisions of Luminus, EDF Group and external stakeholders. Main responsibilities consist in:
Manage innovative projects
- Be the owner of innovative projects
- Respect planning and budget
- Communicate on the project and give regular status updates to management
- Be responsible to make it concrete and successful following the following steps :
Design the value proposition
- Define and design the value proposition
- Create the business case
- Test it on the market
Launch the proposition on the market
- Prepare the go-to-market strategy
- Build strong partnership with external and internal stakeholders
- Launch Proof of Concept
Scale-up the offer
- After PoC phase, scale-up the offer
- Accelerate the growth and the visibility
Animate the cultural transformation of Luminus to boost entrepreneurship
- Be an outspoken ambassador to your colleagues inside of Luminus and to the outside world.
- Deliver clear and engaging communication about your activities to generate new opportunities.