For a project until end of august (with possible extensions) for our client Elia, we are looking for a junior IT Project Manager.
Excited to work on a project for a key Belgian player in the energy landscape?
The Belgian and European energy landscape is in full swing. Did you know that Elia Belgium plays a crucial role in this?
As part of Elia Group, a European transmission system operator, Elia Belgium ensures the reliability and sustainability of the electricity supply in our country.
Side-by-side with other Contingent Workers and ELIA staff, you will play a part in building a sustainable, green and reliable energy infrastructure that stimulates economic growth and reduces our ecological footprint.
Only together can we make the biggest impact possible! We believe in the power of diversity: we are convinced that an inclusive and diverse work environment leads to more innovation, creativity and better results.
1. Utilize expertise in ITIL4 framework to contribute to the development and enhancement of IT Service Management processes at Elia Group.
2. Collaborate with the Ivanti Service Manager Team to streamline incident, change, and problem management tasks at Elia Group, ensuring efficient and effective resolution.
3. Participate in IT Governance activities, offering guidance on incident, change, and problem management processes, and conducting regular process reviews for continuous improvement.
4. Govern new software approvals by coordinating checks on compatibility, security, and compliance with organizational standards.
5. Review software-as-a-service requests, ensuring alignment with IT policies and standards.
6. Monitor and analyze reports, defining key performance indicators (KPIs) and measurements to evaluate and improve IT services.
7. Communicate effectively in English and Dutch or French facilitating seamless collaboration with our Elia Group stakeholders. German would be an additional benefit.
8. Work closely with infrastructure teams to implement best practices and uphold service quality standards while defining Services.
10. Contribute to the training and development of team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
There’s something electric in the air with this this mission!
- Start: 01/04/2024
- End: 31/08/2024
- Work regime:40h
- Location: Empereur
What makes this mission attractive?
We are convinced that your contribution to our team will be invaluable and look forward to welcoming you soon!
- An interesting project at the reference within the energy sector: Elia encourages innovation and collaboration. Within our company you will be at the forefront of the energy transition, and you will have the chance to contribute to ground-breaking technologies designed to accelerate this transition. It is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to demonstrate your skills and develop further your competences within this project.
- Focus on well-being at work: we put maximum effort into a positive work culture in which your well-being is central.
- A diverse team of co-workers: Elia puts a high value on diversity and inclusion. You will join a diverse and passionate team that enjoys sharing knowledge and leading the way towards a more sustainable future together.
1. Proficiency in ITIL 4 framework.
2. Fluency in English, Dutch or French, both written and spoken. German speaking / reading skills an additional bonus.
3. Ideally, experience working with the Ivanti Service Manager Tool.
4. Strong understanding of IT Governance principles, particularly in incident, change, and problem management.
5. Analytical mindset to draft Service offerings based on expert input.
6. Good communication skills for effective collaboration with international teams.
7. Ideally, proactive approach to problem-solving and continuous improvement.
8. Adaptability to evolving IT service management practices.
9. 2-4 years of experience working in IT Service Management positions
Important: for non-EU candidates, please present candidates who comply with the following criteria:
- Possess a work permit allowing the individual to work in Belgium.
- Hold a valid residence permit confirming the right of residence in Belgium.