The .NET Angular developer is part of the .Net Center Of Excellence (COE) responsible for the development and maintenance of .Net Angular applications. We distinguish 2 core activities as a developer:
- Realizing different projects (new functionalities and Change requests).
- Estimating the workload based on the functional analysis
- Technical analysis and sometimes also functional analysis
- Implementation (according to the analysis and company standards)
- Technical documentation
- Testing (based on the analysis and according to company standards)
- Deploying in the TST, ACC and PROD environment according to the internal administrative procedures.
- Apply Scrum principles for project management and follow-up
- Ensure the maintenance of applications:
- collect, follow up and resolve bugs (according to company standards)
- GitLab, Jira, Azure DevOps, ...
- Implementation of the bug-fixes (according to the company standards)
- Testing of the bug-fixes
- Deploying the tested bug-fixes in the TST, ACC and PROD environment using the internal administrative procedures
- Application of Scrum principles for project management and follow-up
You work closely with the project leader, other developers, architect, functional and technical analysts and are able to provide different solutions, indicating pros and cons. You are also able to give a reliable estimate of the work to be delivered.