- Product Support: Ensuring the continuity of the operations of the software product and providing support to the users of these applications.
- Product Maintenance: Ensuring the correct functioning of the software product: resolution of production problems and adaptation of the software product to a changed environment.
- Product Enhancement: Providing a software product that is fully adapted to the business needs by implementing new functionality requested by the business users.
- Project Services: Adapting the software product to fit requirements from corporate-wide projects.
The developer will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments, … .
Based on detailed analysis (UML), and following our client's guidelines and market best practices the candidate will produce quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation. The developer will also participate in the design of the solution in collaboration with the technical architect. Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
The developer will work in the team responsible for the messaging product of the Gas Flow Management suite of our client. This product is responsible for the business-to-business communication with partners outside our client.
- Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
- Propose Architectural improvements of existing products.
- Together with the Technical Architect participate in design phase of new product