The implementation team will consist of about fifteen people. The team is based at the Tour des Finances (Brussels, Metro Botanique), but for the moment still works largely from home given the health context, with daily stand-ups and the possibility to interact with colleagues during the day via Skype. The lead role involves coaching junior staff.
In terms of profile, in addition to the attached list of skills, the following knowledge is an asset
- the Flowable orchestration framework (BPMN and CMMN)
- the eGov context of the federal administration (and G-cloud environments)
- the java integration interfaces of the Unisys Dorado mainframe
- Expert Architect
- Expert Developer
- Agile development (Scrum)
- Microservices architecture
- BPMN, CMMN, UML, C4 Model, Archimate, ...
- Quality Insurance
- Spring Boot