Context of the mission
- The Multi-Channel Digital Analyst/Manager will monitor and analyze the digital channel. Execute the digital transformation initiatives impacting the Retail processes.
- His/her main responsibilities cover the digital transformation and the business improvements of the operational departments within Retail with a focus on creating value and improving the digital customer experience.
- He/she will provide strategic digital orientation to create a coherent digital customer experience across all operational departments within Retail (CXC, Billing & Collections, Energy Services,…) acts as a coach towards the other team/squad members ensuring quality, continuity and operational excellence.
- He/She will work in the (W)e-Care squad and related scrums
List of Activities
- By pushing the right digital communications towards the selected customer segments (paperless communications, Ebill, … )
- By identifying the non-value added contacts and shifting them to self-service and thereby identifying and creating new self-serve functionalities.
- By defining, together with the first line manager, an incentive program for the first line Customer Care partners in order to create awareness and convert contacts to digital
- Set up dashboard to monitor the channels so that the right actions can be taken
- Profiling the digital Luminus customer
- Analysis of impact of introduction of new functionalities/changes
- Monitor of campaigns/actions/market changes to push My Luminus/Digital channels
- Explore other opportunities to increase the digital journey
- Review the website content to optimize the digital customer experience
- Optimizing the online User Experience and increasing the online first time right to offer customers an effortless digital experience and a mobile first self-service platform
- Balancing the right human interaction and the right digital experience to offer customers a convenient and personalized self-service platform.
Flexibility is required: +/- 2day/week on location where the most of the team (squad/scrum) members will be present (mainly Hasselt and Brussels, exceptionally Liège)
Languages Speaking Reading Writing
Dutch 2 2 2
French 2 2 2
English 2 2 2
1 = Basic – 2 = Good – 3 = Fluent
Personal Skills (soft skills)
- Quick learner
- Client oriented
- Open minded
- Strong communication and convincing
- Strong Digital Affinity
- Hands-on mentality
Mandatory Skills (technical/functional)
- As the Digital SPOC within the operational teams of Retail he must be able to talk, guide and convince other teams/stakeholder in order to carry out the improvements/changes.
- Strong ability to work in an operational environment with a strong focus on customer centricity
- Being able to design, map-out and integrate digital strategic solutions, with the best User Experience (UX) and with the standards on the web. (hands-on mentality