11 Mar. 2023
IT Functional Analyst (Expert)
|Mission context||BNPP Fortis and bpost have reached an agreement on the acquisition of 100% of the shares of bpost bank by BNPP Fortis.
To successfully integrate Bpost Bank, specific workstreams have been identified, including customer and products (Daily Banking & Pay, Invest, Protect, Lending), as well as legal, compliance, risk, finance, HR, sales, marketing and communication.
Given the multitude of Workstreams, to ensure coordination of the migration from bpost bank to BNPPF, we installed a central “Fold-In” (migration) delivery office, with following objectives:
Within the E2E data migration there is specific attention to the data reconciliation. An important verification phase during a migration where the target data is compared against the original source data to ensure the migration architecture has transferred the data accurately without errors. It is possible for mistakes to be made in the mapping and transformation logic. This could result in broken transactions and corrupt data. Underlying issues could be missing records, missing values, broken relationships across tables, etc.
As we are migrating a full core bank including financial ledger, there are multiple angles of reconciliation, most notably:
|Function description||As an end-to-end Reconciliation analyst (senior/expert), you will be responsible for:
Dutch - Dutch or French - Fluent
French - French or Dutch - Fluent
English - Fluent
- Expectation: 50% on site & 50% homeworking
Required experience / knowledge
At least 5 years of relevant experience – in a migration project, preferably in a banking environment
- Knowledge on data reconciliation – comparing target to source data after transformation, where it concerns a back-end (core bank) migration. Not only focused on financial (ledger) reconciliation.
- Demonstrated skills as analyst to document requirements properly; making the bridge with the ETL developers
Business experience mandatory
- You have experience in an agile environment, preferably in significant transformation initiatives.
- You know the BNPP Fortis organisation and are familiar with the Tribe set-up.
- You are accurate and pay attention to detail
- You have strong problem-solving capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You easily build bridges between people and stakeholders