11 Mar. 2023
IT Security & Risk Officer
The IT Security & Risk officer will have an important role in achieving our goals in obtaining and maintaining a high degree of maturity on Cyber security, throughout the organization.
Executes following tasks:
- Follow-up and reporting on the execution of the Information Security Program (IT in Control)
- Managing the IT Risk Dashboard and KPI indicators
- Follow-up and assist on regular testing of IT-controls that are part of the IT Control Framework, so that deadlines and the expected level of control testing quality are met.
- Assist in documenting control test results in our GRC-solution.
- Deliver In Control Statements following the control testing results for internal and external stakeholders
- Follow-up and reporting on outstanding risk mitigating issues.
- Assist in the delivery of technical standards derived from our Information Security Standard (ISF SOGP) and ensure proper disclosure and training to all stakeholders.
- Documenting guidelines and procedures to support the stakeholders
- Assist in achieving regulatory compliance toward upcoming regulations (NIS2/DORA)
- Providing responses and action plans to external security assessments
- Actively participating in Change Advisory Board (CAB) if required.
- Being competent to work at the highest practical understanding of most phases of information security analysis and design as it applies to current and future system requirements.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of security and risk governance and processes is an asset
- Strong written and verbal skills and a very good knowledge of English and Dutch/French.
- Experience in project planning (agile working) and reporting either individually or in a team.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work independently.
- Action and result oriented.
- Well organized.
- Someone with excellent presentation skills
- A good communicator
- Do you have knowledge of security and risk governance processes?
- Main addressAvenue Fonsny, 38 - 1060 Sint-Gillis
- PARTIALLY REMOTE