As a Senior Project Manager with experience in the implementation of Data & Analytics related projects (Enterprise Data Management), you are part of our Project Delivery Services (PDS). You are responsible for one or several projects from Initiation to closure, meaning that you manage the delivery of the projects assigned to you in terms of scope, time, budget and quality.
As a hands-on Sr. Project Manager making part of the PDS Program & Project Management Team:
- You assist in managing overall scope definition, planning, staffing, and delivery until closure of the Data & Analytics (or other IT related) projects on time, within budget and in accordance with the guidelines and standards as defined by the PDS PMO (BPM²)
- You provide guidance and assistance to the team leads and Portfolio Managers in the day-to-day management of their project and in the coordination of the teams.
- You assure proper project organization and assist in administrative tasks:
- Manage Resource Planning
- Monitor Project Performance and Progress
- Manage Budget & planning
- Manage Risks & Issues
- Use project templates and standards
- Create presentations, reports and dashboards
- Communicate with project stakeholders to manage expectations on project deliverables
We are looking for an awesome Sr. Project Manager with the following experience and/or competencies:
- You have a positive and constructive approach, both as a team player as well as in supporting the positive image of our client Ypto.
- You are a clear communicator upstream and downstream, separate core information from details and define concise messages.
- You are able to negotiate with different levels in the company, to close discussions to derive conclusions and to handle conflicts .
- You have preferably between 5+ years of relevant experience as a Project Manager within IT environments with the delivery of medium or large projects in terms of scope, time, budget and quality.
- You have knowledge of Project Management methodologies, such as PM², PMBOK, PRINCE2 or SCRUM (Multiple Scrum Teams).
- Proven Experience in one or more of the following domains: setup of a core Data platform, setup of Data catalog and Data quality tools, exposure of data through a Data platform, setup of a Data operating model and governance, implementation of advanced analytics data products
- Experience in using the Azure data stack is a plus
- You have a very good written and oral knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Must have high analytical abilities with an eye for details without missing the total picture.
- Experience in RFP within Public Sector will also be considered as an asset